- 242,270 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Should Dorothy Follow the Yellow Brick Road or clear up the Crashed House?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- It's Good to Pray
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Easter Story: Daily Reflections
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
July 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: the perfect christmas present
Can you spot the character who seems out of place in this nativity scene? This year we have had an elf on the shelf stay with us. Each day when our children wake up the Elf can be found in unusual … Continue reading
This fun, visual and creative talk explains how Jesus is God’s gift to the world using a wrapped up present with various items inside of it. As you pull each item out (it’s best done in order) you simply explain … Continue reading
There once were some parents who wanted to buy their daughter the perfect Christmas present and so they bought her a bike which was something that she really needed. Because they cared so much, they invested a huge amount of time and effort … Continue reading