- 204,693 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Pentecost: Knowing God rather than just knowing about him
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Are we thankful for Pentecost?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Jesus is God’s gift
I used to be passionate about just sharing a gospel message but now I have become more passionate about sharing Jesus. When God wanted to demonstrate his love for the world, he sent his son, not a message. A letter, … Continue reading
This fun, visual and creative talk explains how Jesus is God’s gift to the world using a wrapped up present with various items inside of it. As you pull each item out (it’s best done in order) you simply explain … Continue reading
There once were some parents who wanted to buy their daughter the perfect Christmas present and so they bought her a bike which was something that she really needed. Because they cared so much, they invested a huge amount of time and effort … Continue reading