- 242,270 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Should Dorothy Follow the Yellow Brick Road or clear up the Crashed House?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- It's Good to Pray
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Easter Story: Daily Reflections
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
July 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: acceptance
When they were younger, one of my children owned a doll that they took everywhere. Towards the end of her stay with us the Doll was fairly broken. She had seen better days, her hair was matted and one of … Continue reading
Can you spot the character who seems out of place in this nativity scene? This year we have had an elf on the shelf stay with us. Each day when our children wake up the Elf can be found in unusual … Continue reading
So, I drove my son to Prom a few weeks ago and this meant that our car got a wash for the first time in nearly a year. This got me thinking about how some people feel the need to … Continue reading
So, yesterday it was the world premiere of the new James Bond film, Spectre and there was a red carpet to greet and welcome the people who had a ticket. A red carpet sends out the message to the people invited that they are special and important. As … Continue reading
I had the privilege of leading a service of blessing for two lovely children during the weekend. The family involved had some friends who they wanted to be Godparents but who aren’t Christians. As I understand it they were willing … Continue reading