- 242,267 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Should Dorothy Follow the Yellow Brick Road or clear up the Crashed House?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- It's Good to Pray
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What is it like to live as a black person in the UK?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
July 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: ordinary life
Can you spot the character who seems out of place in this nativity scene? This year we have had an elf on the shelf stay with us. Each day when our children wake up the Elf can be found in unusual … Continue reading
Zechariah met an angel in the temple but Mary encountered an angel in her everyday life! “Greetings, favoured woman! The Lord is with you!” is probably not what you would expect to hear when you are doing the dishes or working on … Continue reading
So I’ve not posted for several days and I wanted to bring you up to date on some of the reasons why I have been too busy. It all began with a pink puddle on Sunday and the consequences of that … Continue reading
Lots of us are returning to normal life after a Christmas spent having fun, relaxing and eating too much. That first day back at work after a holiday can be a killer and it’s all too easy to spend our lives regretting … Continue reading
I’ve just finished watching ’24 Live Another Day’ on DVD. I think that the reduction to 12 episodes worked well because the key plot kept moving along without it feeling padded out. In the 24 episode format, there were always … Continue reading