- 92,361 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- What does Dope mean?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Modern Parables
- I'm not contagious anymore am I?
- Squeezing God into our schedule?
- Hosanna Prayers: A Creative Prayer approach for Palm Sunday
- The One About Star Prayers
- The one with the fat sharks
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: called to follow Jesus
Do we relate to Jesus primarily as his Mates or his Minions? To put it another way, do you mainly approach Jesus as his friend or as his servant? Jesus chose disciples ‘that they might be with him and that he … Continue reading
I had been in the hospital before with my son and had followed him to the correct department. Now I was back a few months later without him and unfortunately I couldn’t quite remember the way. Fortunately the receptionist told me … Continue reading
I hate the fact that church is often a place that is safe, steady and dull. I love the way that Jesus leads in adventurous, new and exciting ways. Which would you prefer? Do you want your faith to be … Continue reading
So, Tracey and I were out geocaching and as we walked along we came to a section of footpath that was underwater. We were right next to a footpath sign and we had our gps unit and so we knew … Continue reading