- 261,896 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Daniel and the Scary Sleepover
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Is Jesus Angry with Your Church?
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- God's Unfailing Love
- The Numerous Health and Safety Breaches in the Crossing of the Jordan River
- We could hear the singing from 2 1/2 miles away
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: God so loved the world
When they were younger, one of my children owned a doll that they took everywhere. Towards the end of her stay with us the Doll was fairly broken. She had seen better days, her hair was matted and one of … Continue reading
Can you spot the character who seems out of place in this nativity scene? This year we have had an elf on the shelf stay with us. Each day when our children wake up the Elf can be found in unusual … Continue reading