- 102,163 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Time to Press Pause?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- A Gathering of People: Pictures of the Church Part 1
- Seeing Blockages as Opportunities and not Obstacles
- Why do we make prayer so complicated?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Jesus friend of sinners
Do we relate to Jesus primarily as his Mates or his Minions? To put it another way, do you mainly approach Jesus as his friend or as his servant? Jesus chose disciples ‘that they might be with him and that he … Continue reading
Bill had always found it difficult to make friends, especially at school. He didn’t feel very clever and he wasn’t even good at sport, he felt like a nobody and it seemed like everyone treated him that way. Life had … Continue reading
As I was in a shop earlier today I heard a woman complaining to the man that she was with that they had taken too longs shopping. Initially, I found this really funny but then I found it really sad that I … Continue reading
The recent referendum in the Republic of Ireland has resulted in 62% of people voting in favour of legalizing same-sex marriage. Some Christians are upset about same-sex marriage being made legal but I am not one of them and I want to … Continue reading
The crowd couldn’t believe it! Jesus was speaking to and associating himself with Zacchaeus and this was seen as being completely outrageous because he was a tax collector who had sold out to their enemies. You see, the land of Israel … Continue reading