- 204,688 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- Pentecost: Knowing God rather than just knowing about him
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Are we thankful for Pentecost?
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: compassion
I used to be passionate about just sharing a gospel message but now I have become more passionate about sharing Jesus. When God wanted to demonstrate his love for the world, he sent his son, not a message. A letter, … Continue reading
As I heard the text message alert on my phone, I thought about stopping but then decided I would read it when I got to my destination which was only a few miles away. On arrival I had a real ‘Oh … Continue reading