- 208,298 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Wakey, wakey, rise and shine!
- And now for something completely different?
- Nothing happened?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: good news people
I used to be passionate about just sharing a gospel message but now I have become more passionate about sharing Jesus. When God wanted to demonstrate his love for the world, he sent his son, not a message. A letter, … Continue reading
I have walked past this sign many, many times but a few days ago it really struck me in a new way (no, I didn’t walk into it but I do believe that God spoke to me through it!) The words … Continue reading
We were eating a family meal a few days ago when all of a sudden my youngest daughter shouted out ‘I want to tell you the good news but I can’t’. We had got some new pet rabbits that day but my other … Continue reading