- 98,724 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- People are more important than Possessions
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Nothing happened?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- It's Good to Pray
- The one about being Ordinary and Amazing at the same time
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God salvation Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: who is jesus
Do we relate to Jesus primarily as his Mates or his Minions? To put it another way, do you mainly approach Jesus as his friend or as his servant? Jesus chose disciples ‘that they might be with him and that he … Continue reading
So, we were sat playing a game when all of a sudden I heard a ‘ding’. At the end of the round, I checked my phone to see what the notification was for but then I realized it was turned off. … Continue reading
I opened up my laptop and this is what I saw amongst the list of e-mails. I couldn’t get over the phrase ‘Make your own Christ’ (it actually reads ‘make your own Christmas …’). Strangely, a sales rep from Serif called … Continue reading
My daughter is a genius. She is only 5, but one day she will be a brain surgeon, will run the country or will do something else really clever. She is great to have around when you are shopping because … Continue reading