- 96,335 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- You are not a salmon
- What does Dope mean?
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- A simple game/illustration to remind us that Jesus is in the midst
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- I'm So Proud
- Nothing happened?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Is Worship about Describing God or Encountering him?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Jesus is the lion and the lamb
As I drove along I was reflecting on how I had been called an angry and aggressive person. Although I felt frustrated about what had happened, I wasn’t angry (perhaps that’s not who I am after all?) I was praying … Continue reading