- 240,470 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Nothing happened?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- I'm me, who are you?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
June 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Jesus is the lion and the lamb
I used to be passionate about just sharing a gospel message but now I have become more passionate about sharing Jesus. When God wanted to demonstrate his love for the world, he sent his son, not a message. A letter, … Continue reading
As I drove along I was reflecting on how I had just been called an angry and aggressive person. I was praying about what had happened (don’t worry, I had my eyes open) and then the song ‘He’s coming on … Continue reading