- 270,487 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- The one about the lighthouse
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: marmite
No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
In most nativity plays there is an Innkeeper who says (often too enthusiastically!) that they have no room. Was it the innkeeper who had no room or is there more to the story? Joseph was travelling to his ‘ancestral town’ of Bethlehem … Continue reading
Posted in christmas, Christmas story, Faith Tagged Christmas story, first Christmas, friend of sinners, God's presence, innkeeper in nativity, Jesus is offensive, marmite, no room for Jesus, practicing the presence of God, why was there no room for mary, why was there no room in the nativity 2 Comments
The One Where Someone Said ‘I hate this one’
So, I was at a harvest school assembly recently and the teacher announced the next song and I heard a voice (don’t worry it was a pupil not a teacher) saying ‘I hate this one’. The song was Autumn days … Continue reading
Is Jesus like marmite?
A friend of mine calls Marmite the devils poo. This sums up how I feel about Marmite, I really can’t stand it. I can’t stand the taste or the smell of it. The Marmite advertising is really spot because in … Continue reading
Posted in discipleship, Faith, Jesus Tagged bland, jesus, Jesus is Lord, love it or hate it, marmite, thomas let us die with him 1 Comment