- 262,231 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Reflections from along the Great Glen Way
- Whose Church is it Anyway?
- You are not a salmon
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Essex County Council Baptist Church
- Could you climb a mountain?
- Are we too busy for what really matters?
- Access granted?
- Are we Living or Just Existing?
- Why do people think that angels have wings?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: marmite
In most nativity plays there is an Innkeeper who says (often too enthusiastically!) that they have no room. Was it the innkeeper who had no room or is there more to the story? Joseph was travelling to his ‘ancestral town’ of Bethlehem … Continue reading
So, I was at a harvest school assembly recently and the teacher announced the next song and I heard a voice (don’t worry it was a pupil not a teacher) saying ‘I hate this one’. The song was Autumn days … Continue reading