- 110,478 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- A work of art, brokeness and restoration
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: serve God
Do we relate to Jesus primarily as his Mates or his Minions? To put it another way, do you mainly approach Jesus as his friend or as his servant? Jesus chose disciples ‘that they might be with him and that he … Continue reading
I had been in my office finalizing the service and as I walked into the church a few minutes before the service started, Christine said to me ‘communion isn’t on the order of service’. I was just back at work after … Continue reading
So, Jesus said, ‘I will build my church’ (Matthew 16.18) I’ve been thinking about this and it got me thinking about whether it is my priority to build my church or Jesus’ church? Do I care more about getting as many people … Continue reading
So, I was at a harvest school assembly recently and the teacher announced the next song and I heard a voice (don’t worry it was a pupil not a teacher) saying ‘I hate this one’. The song was Autumn days … Continue reading