- 200,040 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Hosanna Prayers: A Creative Prayer approach for Palm Sunday
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Easter Story: Daily Reflections
- Will we give our best to Jesus?: A Thought for Palm Sunday
- What does Dope mean?
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A thought for Palm Sunday: The Messiah we Want or the Messiah we Need
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Is the church spirit or me centred?
This post is a copy of my contribution to the Eastern Baptist Association ‘Thought for the Week’ which is sent to the Ministers in the EBA. I am reposting it here in case other church leaders find it helpful as we … Continue reading
A picture has popped up on my Facebook feed a few times in the past week. It shows lettering on the wall of a church where the ‘S’ has fallen off so it now reads ‘AINT PETER’S CHURCH’ Seeing the picture made … Continue reading
So, I was at a harvest school assembly recently and the teacher announced the next song and I heard a voice (don’t worry it was a pupil not a teacher) saying ‘I hate this one’. The song was Autumn days … Continue reading
Earlier this week I was at a conference where the inspirational Lynn Green (the Baptist Union General Secretary) asked us what a Spirit filled community of people looks like. If you are not a churchy person and you are wondering … Continue reading