- 189,720 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Film clips for use in Fathers Day services and sermons: God is our Father
- What does Dope mean?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Helping People Learn in Church
- Nothing happened?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- They will never change!
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Is the church spirit or me centred?
A picture has popped up on my Facebook feed a few times in the past week. It shows lettering on the wall of a church where the ‘S’ has fallen off so it now reads ‘AINT PETER’S CHURCH’ Seeing the picture made … Continue reading
So, I was at a harvest school assembly recently and the teacher announced the next song and I heard a voice (don’t worry it was a pupil not a teacher) saying ‘I hate this one’. The song was Autumn days … Continue reading
Earlier this week I was at a conference where the inspirational Lynn Green (the Baptist Union General Secretary) asked us what a Spirit filled community of people looks like. If you are not a churchy person and you are wondering … Continue reading