- 84,728 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Why was I annoyed? It isn't My Woodland!
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- The One About Being On A Mission From God
- Nothing happened?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: worship god and serve him only
Do we relate to Jesus primarily as his Mates or his Minions? To put it another way, do you mainly approach Jesus as his friend or as his servant? Jesus chose disciples ‘that they might be with him and that he … Continue reading
I had been in my office finalizing the service and as I walked into the church a few minutes before the service started, Christine said to me ‘communion isn’t on the order of service’. I was just back at work after … Continue reading
So, we decided to name our newest car Gloria after the Hippo from the film Madagascar. Gloria is a Grand Tourneo Connect and she is huge allowing plenty of space for our family and the baggage luggage that we bring with … Continue reading
So, I was at a harvest school assembly recently and the teacher announced the next song and I heard a voice (don’t worry it was a pupil not a teacher) saying ‘I hate this one’. The song was Autumn days … Continue reading