- 244,884 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- The one where Peter wanted to put Jesus in a box
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Would you follow a broken Messiah?
- Do you ever feel like giving up?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: time
At first, Zechariah hadn’t believed that he and his wife could have a child, even when God promised that it would happen. Fast forward just over 9 months and at the circumcision ceremony of his son (you know, the one … Continue reading
This is a blog about those moments when we have too much to do. It’s a reflection on what opportunities and blessings we may miss out on when we run around like headless chickens. I’m having a busy time this … Continue reading
‘On this site Sept 5, 1782 nothing happened’. A friend of mine found this written on a plaque in Berkeley Square in London. I did a quick Google search to try to find out the story behind the sign and it … Continue reading