- 208,284 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Why do people think that angels have wings?
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Have you heard of Terah?
- And now for something completely different?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: time
At first, Zechariah hadn’t believed that he and his wife could have a child, even when God promised that it would happen. Fast forward just over 9 months and at the circumcision ceremony of his son (you know, the one … Continue reading
This is a blog about those moments when we have too much to do. It’s a reflection on what opportunities and blessings we may miss out on when we run around like headless chickens. I’m having a busy time this … Continue reading
‘On this site Sept 5, 1782 nothing happened’. A friend of mine found this written on a plaque in Berkeley Square in London. I did a quick Google search to try to find out the story behind the sign and it … Continue reading