- 193,269 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- A Parable for Christmas
- Jesus is God's Gift: An all age visual, fun, interactive and creative Christmas talk
- A Note Trying to Negotiate with the Tooth Fairy
- Rage against the machine or the maker?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Lent is primarily about going With God, not going Without things
- Jesus, are you sure that's the right answer?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: luke 1
At first, Zechariah hadn’t believed that he and his wife could have a child, even when God promised that it would happen. Fast forward just over 9 months and at the circumcision ceremony of his son (you know, the one … Continue reading
The angel had said ‘You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you will call him Jesus’. In their conversation, Mary seemed to struggle to get past the ‘you will have a son’ bit which isn’t surprising. Mary was a … Continue reading
A miracle had happened and Elizabeth was pregnant! “How kind the Lord is!” she exclaimed. “He has taken away my disgrace of having no children.” God’s promise had come true and both Zechariah and Elizabeth were overjoyed! Tragically, Elizabeth felt … Continue reading
If you were to walk through the door in this picture you would be entering Orchard Baptist Church and it probably wouldn’t surprise you to meet me there. Zechariah was a priest who was chosen to go into the temple … Continue reading