- 245,464 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- It's Good to Pray
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: busyness
If you had said to me six months ago that a time was coming when the people of the UK would be asked to remain in their homes for at least three weeks I wouldn’t have believed you and yet … Continue reading
Although I have so much to get done and there so many possible things that could occupy my time, over these next few days I’m taking some time to pause and reflect. It started this morning with a gathering to reflect … Continue reading
Do you ever feel like life is too busy? Do you think that it is God’s intention that we are really busy? Those of you who follow my blog will have noticed that I have written a lot less over the … Continue reading