- 251,109 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- What does Dope mean?
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- It's Good to Pray
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: sharing what we have
They were really upset with me because I had stopped outside of their house to drop something off to their neighbour. They were driving home and when they arrived I was blocking what they considered to be their spot. I had a trailer attached … Continue reading
We have been running a new project at Orchard Baptist this past week providing a free meal for the families of children who would have had a free meal if they were at school. We have had such amazing fun, but today … Continue reading
A few weeks ago my daughter and I were in town on a hot day and she asked for a Crunchie Blast ice cream. They were £1.80 each individually from the small freezer at the front of the shop we were … Continue reading