- 210,490 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- A leap of faith
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- Do you ever feel like giving up?
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: sharing what we have
They were really upset with me because I had stopped outside of their house to drop something off to their neighbour. They were driving home and when they arrived I was blocking what they considered to be their spot. I had a trailer attached … Continue reading
We have been running a new project at Orchard Baptist this past week providing a free meal for the families of children who would have had a free meal if they were at school. We have had such amazing fun, but today … Continue reading
A few weeks ago my daughter and I were in town on a hot day and she asked for a Crunchie Blast ice cream. They were £1.80 each individually from the small freezer at the front of the shop we were … Continue reading