- 204,683 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- Pentecost: Knowing God rather than just knowing about him
- Are we thankful for Pentecost?
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: slowing down
Do you ever feel like life is too busy? Do you think that it is God’s intention that we are really busy? Those of you who follow my blog will have noticed that I have written a lot less over the … Continue reading
‘Configuring Windows updates, Don’t turn off your computer’ is not a message that you want to see when you are in a rush and you need to take your laptop with you. I was on my way out to take my … Continue reading
So, I received an e-mail that said that the solar panels had generated nothing for the previous month. Unfortunately I received it on a day when I couldn’t get to the church to check on the system and so I had to try to … Continue reading
We were heading for the waterfall and we came out of an alleyway and emerged on the path where we could head left uphill or right downhill. I could see from our gps map that the waterfall was straight ahead and to … Continue reading
Do you ever feel too busy? You know, those times when you have too much on and life feels overly full. This is a part of life that is inevitable, sometimes we have a lot on and it is just … Continue reading
This is a blog about those moments when we have too much to do. It’s a reflection on what opportunities and blessings we may miss out on when we run around like headless chickens. I’m having a busy time this … Continue reading
I had a busy weekend and on my way to a school assembly yesterday morning I felt exhausted. I arrived early and sat in the hall and was surprised by how quiet it was. I sat and thought about the … Continue reading