- 270,218 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Are we thankful for Pentecost?
- Love all Serve all
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- Is it normal to feel fragile?
- A leap of faith
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: John 17 21
Last Sunday afternoon I went to the Church on the Field event which is part of the Love Prettygate initiative. The three Churches in the Prettygate area of Colchester have been working together culminating in this fantastic event. I want to … Continue reading
Posted in church, Faith, Life experiences, working together Tagged Church unity, Ephesians 4 3, I will build my church, John 17 21, Love prettygate, Plume Avenue Church, prayer that we would be one, Prettygate Baptist Church, Prettygate churches, Prettygate Colchester, The Lifehouse Colchester, there is only one church, unity of the Spirit 5 Comments