- 205,382 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- The one where it all went wrong
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: I will build my church
As I walked in, I noticed the sign which said, ‘Welcome to St Mary’s. A Living Church in an ancient building’. This happened yesterday when we were out geocaching. We had just found the cache at the Great Bardfield Parish Church and we decided … Continue reading
Welcome to the Essex County Council Baptist Church. Look at this picture and read the sign on the bus shelter for yourself. You could assume that Essex county council are into church planting, but there is really something else going … Continue reading
So, Jesus said, ‘I will build my church’ (Matthew 16.18) I’ve been thinking about this and it got me thinking about whether it is my priority to build my church or Jesus’ church? Do I care more about getting as many people … Continue reading
Have you ever been in a situation where a key leader who you respect and have learned a lot from is leaving your church? How did you react? Was it with despair? Did you feel doomed without them? Did you … Continue reading