- 239,653 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Jesus sent me an e-mail
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Nothing happened?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- God is for life, not just for Sundays!
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
June 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Zechariah and the angel
Zechariah had never felt so frustrated. He had been unable to speak since he had encountered the angel in the temple and not being able to talk was making his everyday life difficult. He remembered coming out of the temple several … Continue reading