- 90,380 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- Learning styles and Church
- God is for life, not just for Sundays!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A leap of faith
- Who wants change? Who wants to change?
- If you picked two words to describe your friend what would they be?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Zacchaeus
A number of years ago I had a discussion with a church leadership team about whether it was right to have a blessing in church for children whose parents weren’t married. As we worked it through and discussed it, we all came … Continue reading
Zacchaeus was a rich and influential man, but because he couldn’t see Jesus through the huge crowd and so he climbed a tree. I was reading this again in Luke 19 and it left me wondering how desperate I am to talk with … Continue reading
The crowd couldn’t believe it! Jesus was speaking to and associating himself with Zacchaeus and this was seen as being completely outrageous because he was a tax collector who had sold out to their enemies. You see, the land of Israel … Continue reading