- 270,246 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one where I fell over
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: young Barnum and Charity
A Million Dreams or Making Do?
In the film ‘The Greatest Showman’, a young Barnum sings the song ‘A Million Dreams’ to Charity. He has a terrible start in life, living in poverty and coping with the death of his father but despite this he sings: … Continue reading
Posted in creative communication, Faith, film, Kingdom of God, Life experiences, Life in all it's fullness Tagged contrast castle on a clous and I dreamed a dream, entering the kingdom of God like a child, film, God can do more than we ask or imagine, greatest showman, I dreamed a dream, kingdom of God, leap of faith, may your kingdom come may your will be done on earth as it is in heaven, million dreams, young Barnum and Charity Leave a comment