- 249,027 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one with Green Footprints and Less Litter
- Advent 1: Surprised by an Angel
- Advent 16: The Wrong Sort?
- Jesus wasn't afraid to provoke people
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Are we Listening?: A Modern Parable
- Wakey, wakey, rise and shine!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
December 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: you need milk but you cannot eat solid food
I currently have a daughter learning to ride a bike and a son learning to drive. My daughter is 8 and was on the bike riding happily along in no time. My son is 17 and he has had several lessons … Continue reading