- 244,884 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- The one where Peter wanted to put Jesus in a box
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Would you follow a broken Messiah?
- Do you ever feel like giving up?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: you don’t have to be okay
If you are struggling to know how to answer the dreaded question ‘how are you’ then hosanna might be the word you are looking for. There are probably not many people who can honestly say that they are completely fine … Continue reading
So, I gave a talk at church and it wasn’t the best talk that I have ever given but it wasn’t that bad either. I take communication seriously and so I spent some time thinking of ways I could have improved it … Continue reading
I was saddened to hear of the death of Robin Williams. I was stunned to hear that he struggled with depression because in my mind, he was a guy who was always really funny. I am shocked, but at the … Continue reading