- 270,509 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- The one about the lighthouse
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one where I fell over
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Are you looking for Hope? Try Romans 15.13
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: you can’t get rid of your shadow
I am being followed!
I am being followed by someone and I can’t shake them off. Wherever I go, they are there and although I can’t always see them when I look hard enough I can find them. I feel like I can’t escape from this person. … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, Following Jesus, God is with us, Listening to God, Relationship with God Tagged God is like our shadow, God with us, God's presence, I am with you always, jesus is the good shepherd, lost sheep, psalm 139, relationship with God, the God who pursues us, you can't get rid of your shadow, you can't run away from God, you will never run away rend collective Leave a comment
The one about the shadow
It’s pretty sunny here in the UK and in the heat I am trying to walk in the shade as much as possible. The Bible says that God is like our shadow (Psalm 121.5). You can’t get rid of your shadow … Continue reading