- 267,677 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Modern Parables
- I am being followed!
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- A work of art, brokeness and restoration
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: you are unique
A fun day stall that reminded people they were special and valuable
This was our church stall at a recent community fun day. Our aim was for people to have a good time but we also wanted to remind them that they were special and valuable. There is so much in life that … Continue reading
Posted in Being honest about our faith, creative communication, Faith, Life experiences, self worth Tagged church fun day stall, communicating God loves you through activities, communicating the good news in creative ways, creative communication, creative prayer, everyone is valuable, God loves us, learning through fun, loved by God, self worth, you are unique, you are valuable 4 Comments