- 270,509 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Creative communication
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Don't let worry kill you, let the Church help!
- People are more important than Possessions
- It's Good to Pray
- Are you looking for Hope? Try Romans 15.13
- The one where I fell over
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: you are my witnesses
A Duty and a Drag or a Pleasure and a Privilege?
So, I’m writing this on a Friday night and my daughter has just asked me for card, paper, a paper trimmer (she called it a shredder which sounds way cooler), a hole punch and a pencil. She then sat down … Continue reading
Posted in discipleship, Faith, Life experiences, Relationship with God Tagged discipleship, discipline of faith, go into all the world, is christianity a duty or a relationship, love God, restore the joy of salvation, take up your cross and follow Jesus, when children surprise us, you are my witnesses Leave a comment