- 192,929 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Advent 8: Mary served God Gratefully rather than through Gritted Teeth
- What does Dope mean?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Dining with Jesus
- Advent 7: Mary says YES
- Prepare New Cartridge?
- A creative assembly or church talk for children about the trinity and the incarnation
- Getting Ready for Christmas
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: you are amazing
I was speaking today to someone who works in schools as a mentor. One of the students who she is working with had said to her, ‘you’re the only one who tells me I have done good’. It is so tragic … Continue reading
I received an e-mail from Google telling me about some posts on Google+ that I might find interesting. The weird thing about it is that the posts that it thinks that I would be interested in were actually written by me. … Continue reading
Recently, I was telling my daughter that I saw one of her teachers. She wanted to check this was a genuine sighting (do teachers really exist outside of school?) and so she asked, ‘was he tall?’ ‘Did he have black hair?’ … Continue reading