- 270,691 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one about packing what is important
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Should I have left the light on or not?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: WW2
Stories of childhood in WW2 and the lessons we can learn
I had an inspiring conversation recently with a group of people who were children during the WW2. They told me about doodlebugs (missile like flying bombs) and the sound they used to make so that you knew they were coming. … Continue reading