- 110,478 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- A work of art, brokeness and restoration
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: worship
I have been thinking about worship recently and it occurred to me that for some people worship is about describing and focusing on who God is whilst for others it is about meeting with and encountering God. Sometimes, these two views are … Continue reading
The crowd was so excited to see Jesus that they laid their coats and palm leaves on the ground for the donkey that was carrying him to ride over. Lots of people went home that day with clothing that looked … Continue reading
So, we were walking through some woods near Boxted (just north of Colchester). It was a lovely and peaceful walk, until we heard the singing. It definitely wasn’t the most beautiful singing I have ever heard, but it was passionate. It was … Continue reading
I have a friend who works for a Christian organisation and yesterday she sent me a message with a link to a video that they had used in their ‘staff worship’. I struck me how odd the phrase ‘staff worship’ is, … Continue reading