- 89,835 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- God is for life, not just for Sundays!
- What does Dope mean?
- Kerplunk, collapsing and support
- Nothing happened?
- A fun day stall that reminded people they were special and valuable
- Godparents or Guideparents?
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
- Are we Living like Easter Saturday Believers in an Easter Sunday World?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: worship
I have been thinking about worship recently and it occurred to me that for some people worship is about describing and focusing on who God is whilst for others it is about meeting with and encountering God. Sometimes, these two views are … Continue reading
The crowd was so excited to see Jesus that they laid their coats and palm leaves on the ground for the donkey that was carrying him to ride over. Lots of people went home that day with clothing that looked … Continue reading
So, we were walking through some woods near Boxted (just north of Colchester). It was a lovely and peaceful walk, until we heard the singing. It definitely wasn’t the most beautiful singing I have ever heard, but it was passionate. It was … Continue reading
I have a friend who works for a Christian organisation and yesterday she sent me a message with a link to a video that they had used in their ‘staff worship’. I struck me how odd the phrase ‘staff worship’ is, … Continue reading