- 266,019 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Modern Parables
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Parable: What's the Point of the Church?
- Have you heard of Terah?
- The one about the lighthouse
- Sticking Pins in the Cross: A Creative Prayer Activity
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- It's not fair
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: worship is about our lifestyle
I have been thinking about worship recently and it occurred to me that for some people worship is about describing and focusing on who God is whilst for others it is about meeting with and encountering God. Sometimes, these two views are … Continue reading
The crowd was so excited to see Jesus that they laid their coats and palm leaves on the ground for the donkey that was carrying him to ride over. Lots of people went home that day with clothing that looked … Continue reading