- 270,486 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- The one about the lighthouse
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- What does Dope mean?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- It's Good to Pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: woman with issue of blood
She was so important but we don’t know her name
On one occasion when Jesus showed that he values people who society thinks are worthless, the gospel writers recorded what happened but they didn’t include the name of the woman involved. Whilst it may be that the names weren’t available to … Continue reading
Posted in Everyone is valuable, Faith, God loves us, made in God's image, self worth Tagged discipleship, everyone is valuable, follow Jesus, God loves us, isaiah 43, Jairus daughter, Jesus love is very wonderful, mark 5 21-43, people are more important than projects, self worth, touch the hem of his garment, what is a disciple, woman with issue of blood, you are valuable 4 Comments
Who does Jesus value most, the community leader or the outcast? Mark 5.21-43
Imagine you arrive in a town and a community leader asks you to help them. Consider how important you would feel as you traveled with them? As you are walking through the town you notice a down and out reaching out for … Continue reading