- 192,924 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Nothing happened?
- What does Dope mean?
- A Parable for Christmas
- Getting Ready for Christmas
- A creative assembly or church talk for children about the trinity and the incarnation
- Advent 8: Mary served God Gratefully rather than through Gritted Teeth
- I wanted you to hear this important news first
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: with God all things are possible
As he heard the angel speak, Zechariah’s mind raced. How could he go home to Elizabeth and tell her what the angel had just said? It had taken his wife many painful years to come to accept that she would … Continue reading
How are we ever going to get that down was my dominant thought as we approached. The geocache we were hunting for was in a tree about 15 ft up and it looked impossible to get down. Some of my children wanted to … Continue reading
Did you hear about the tortoise that crossed the M25? Yes, it’s true, a tortoise nicknamed Freeway crossed the UK’s busiest road and survived. You can read all the details here, but one quote from the news story is: “It’s a miracle he survived. He … Continue reading