- 267,679 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Modern Parables
- I am being followed!
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Pick me, the one that is kind of about elections but not
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: windows updates
Waiting for an Update?
‘Configuring Windows updates, Don’t turn off your computer’ is not a message that you want to see when you are in a rush and you need to take your laptop with you. I was on my way out to take my … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, Life experiences, Listening to God, Prayer, Relationship with God, rest, restoration Tagged God makes me lie down, God restores, jesus is the good shepherd, my soul finds rest in God alone, psalm 23, slowing down, soul finds rest in God, stop, time to stop, updates for life, windows updates 1 Comment