- 267,686 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- What does Dope mean?
- Modern Parables
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- I am being followed!
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Are we Listening?: A Modern Parable
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: wifi
The One About Insecure Wi-fi
I logged into some WI-FI while I was away recently and I got an error message on my laptop saying that the ‘WI-FI was insecure’. My understanding is that my antivirus software was trying to warn me that anything that … Continue reading
Posted in change, depression, doubt, Faith, freedom, God loves us, Life experiences, words hurt Tagged encourage one another, encouragement, finding freedom, foundation in life, free to fail, freedom from fear, freedom from negative thoughts, freedom in christ, God our foundation, insecurity, Jenga, seeing past flaws, seeing past the negative, self worth, wifi, words hurt Leave a comment