- 96,041 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- A simple game/illustration to remind us that Jesus is in the midst
- I'm So Proud
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- What does Dope mean?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- What does it mean to be a disciple of Jesus?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Nothing happened?
- Is Jesus too blunt?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Why is it called Good Friday
I was reading the part of the Easter story where Peter cuts off the ear of the High Priest’s slave. Usually this is a part of the account that gets missed out but as I thought about it, I began to … Continue reading
They were the strangest set of gifts that Mary had ever seen! These important looking people were really offering her son gold, some incense (she had only ever seen it used in the temple to worship God) and perfume. It had … Continue reading
So, today we remember that a man was beaten, tortured, nailed to a cross and left to hang there until he died. So why on Earth do we call it Good Friday? Shouldn’t it be called ‘Bad Friday’ or ‘Sad Friday’? … Continue reading