- 110,520 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
- Nothing happened?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- When my five year old helped me to see that I was wrong
- I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Why is it called Good Friday
I was recently in a meeting and I noticed that the base of the table in front of me was a cross. As I thought about this, I began to think about how the cross is the foundation of the … Continue reading
I was reading the part of the Easter story where Peter cuts off the ear of the High Priest’s slave. Usually this is a part of the account that gets missed out but as I thought about it, I began to … Continue reading
They were the strangest set of gifts that Mary had ever seen! Some important looking people had turned up at her house and they were really offering her son gold, some incense (she had only ever seen it used in the … Continue reading
So, today we remember that a man was beaten, tortured, nailed to a cross and left to hang there until he died. So why on Earth do we call it Good Friday? Shouldn’t it be called ‘Bad Friday’ or ‘Sad Friday’? … Continue reading