- 257,539 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The things that discourage us
- What does Dope mean?
- As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you
- The one about the lighthouse
- Have you heard of Terah?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
- Jesus said something but I couldn't remember what
- The one where I fell over
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Why does God tell the shepherds first about Jesus?
The shepherds were shocked and amazed by their angelic visitors and the mind blowing news that they were hearing. It’s really no wonder that they left their sheep in the middle of the night to go to see if it … Continue reading