- 244,884 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- The one where Peter wanted to put Jesus in a box
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Would you follow a broken Messiah?
- Do you ever feel like giving up?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: why does God allow suffering?
Several times in these past few days I have been reminded of how painful that life can be as I have heard about and seen the struggles faced by others. As I was praying about this I was reminded of … Continue reading
My oldest daughters favourite question is ‘Why?’ Why is it called that? Why is it going to take 3 hours to get there? Why can’t I have more chocolate? Why do we have to go for a walk? We often … Continue reading
God lets us suffer and if comfort and a pain free existence are your priorities then you will be puzzled as to why this is. After all you might reason, imagine the following that God would get if he protected us … Continue reading