- 264,370 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Surrounded by God's Love
- What does Dope mean?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- The Price of Football: What Christianity can learn from football fans?
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: why does God allow suffering?
Several times in these past few days I have been reminded of how painful that life can be as I have heard about and seen the struggles faced by others. As I was praying about this I was reminded of … Continue reading
My oldest daughters favourite question is ‘Why?’ Why is it called that? Why is it going to take 3 hours to get there? Why can’t I have more chocolate? Why do we have to go for a walk? We often … Continue reading
God lets us suffer and if comfort and a pain free existence are your priorities then you will be puzzled as to why this is. After all you might reason, imagine the following that God would get if he protected us … Continue reading