- 84,533 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Why was I annoyed? It isn't My Woodland!
- Nothing happened?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Is it time to make God the focus of our prayer lives again?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Don't ask God to direct your steps if you aren't willing to move your feet
- So, was it world book day or world dressing up day yesterday?
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: why does God allow suffering?
Several times in these past few days I have been reminded of how painful that life can be as I have heard about and seen the struggles faced by others. As I was praying about this I was reminded of … Continue reading
My oldest daughters favourite question is ‘Why?’ Why is it called that? Why is it going to take 3 hours to get there? Why can’t I have more chocolate? Why do we have to go for a walk? We often … Continue reading
God lets us suffer and if comfort and a pain free existence are your priorities then you will be puzzled as to why this is. After all you might reason, imagine the following that God would get if he protected us … Continue reading