- 259,218 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- What does Dope mean?
- A leap of faith
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Access granted?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The One About True Love
- It's Good to Pray
- Jesus sent me an e-mail
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: why do people reject God
Mary and Joseph arrived in Bethlehem but there was no room for them and so they spent the night in the place where the animals were kept. It was into this dirty, smelly, noisy and chaotic environment that the son … Continue reading