- 257,470 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Who Have You Invited?: The Parable of the Dinner Party
- What does Dope mean?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- A leap of faith
- Don't ask God to direct your steps if you aren't willing to move your feet
- The hamster prayer
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: whole life discipleship
People often say that ‘God is with us’ but I’ve rarely heard anyone ask whether we are with God. Have you ever been with someone and they seem distant? Perhaps you have had someone say to you ‘you feel like … Continue reading
When was the last time that you realized that you were wrong about something to do with following Jesus?
So, when was the last time that you realized that you were wrong about something to do with following Jesus? If your answer is ‘I don’t know’ and you’re not Jesus then I would suggest that you have a problem. … Continue reading
When I answered my phone I was not expecting to hear, ‘we are locked in, can you come and let us out’. We had a BMS Action Team with us for the week and they and some of our other … Continue reading
So, Philip had been in town a few weeks and it had been an amazing time. He had been honest with people about his faith and lots of people had turned to follow Jesus. Philip was really excited, things were going … Continue reading