- 192,929 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Advent 8: Mary served God Gratefully rather than through Gritted Teeth
- What does Dope mean?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Dining with Jesus
- Advent 7: Mary says YES
- Prepare New Cartridge?
- Getting Ready for Christmas
- A creative assembly or church talk for children about the trinity and the incarnation
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: whole life discipleship
When was the last time that you realized that you were wrong about something to do with following Jesus?
So, when was the last time that you realized that you were wrong about something to do with following Jesus? If your answer is ‘I don’t know’ and you’re not Jesus then I would suggest that you have a problem. … Continue reading
When I answered my phone I was not expecting to hear, ‘we are locked in, can you come and let us out’. We had a BMS Action Team with us for the week and they and some of our other … Continue reading
So, Philip had been in town a few weeks and it had been an amazing time. He had been honest with people about his faith and lots of people had turned to follow Jesus. Philip was really excited, things were going … Continue reading