- 205,382 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- The one where it all went wrong
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: who is God
So, we had some friends coming around for dinner, one of whom is a vegetarian and when we told my daughter, she said, ‘I know her, she is a herb eater’. At that moment the language she needed escaped her and … Continue reading
Lots of people are going to church today and some of them think that they are going to keep God company. They think he is some poor old fella who is shuffling around a church building in his slippers hoping … Continue reading
Do you ever feel tired and drained by life? I have been feeling more tired than usual recently and I woke up this morning with these words in my head: The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies … Continue reading