- 264,370 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Surrounded by God's Love
- What does Dope mean?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- The Price of Football: What Christianity can learn from football fans?
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: who is God
So, we had some friends coming around for dinner, one of whom is a vegetarian and when we told my daughter, she said, ‘I know her, she is a herb eater’. At that moment the language she needed escaped her and … Continue reading
Lots of people are going to church today and some of them think that they are going to keep God company. They think he is some poor old fella who is shuffling around a church building in his slippers hoping … Continue reading
Do you ever feel tired and drained by life? I have been feeling more tired than usual recently and I woke up this morning with these words in my head: The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies … Continue reading