- 250,973 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
- It's Good to Pray
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Pushing through the Pain Barrier
- Film clips for use in Fathers Day services and sermons: God is our Father
- My Greatest Creation is You
- A leap of faith
- The one where I beat a bunny with my Bible
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: while we were still sinners christ died for us
I was recently in a meeting and I noticed that the base of the table in front of me was a cross. As I thought about this, I began to think about how the cross is the foundation of the … Continue reading
I couldn’t believe what I was reading. The sign said I was going to have to pay 5p to cross the bridge in my car. I knew that I didn’t have any cash and unfortunately after reading the sign I didn’t have … Continue reading
So I picked my daughter up from Brownies and as we left, another Brownie said to my her ‘I’ll bring it back next week’. I asked my daughter what it was she had given to her friend and she said … Continue reading