- 266,226 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- It's Good to Pray
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Joseph's Story: Learning to Look at Life through the Lens of God
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: when life is hard
In this past year, things have changed massively in our lives and the lives of the churches we are a part of. Now that we have the opportunity, do we want to go back to how things were or are we willing to continue in any of the areas that we have learnt about? Will we follow and obey God even when things seem overwhelming and we want to turn back? Continue reading
A few weeks earlier we had heard school children singing it enthusiastically but as we walked around Carlisle Castle we discovered that the song was the result of a desperately sad story. Perhaps you’ve heard the song: O ye’ll tak’ … Continue reading