- 96,335 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- You are not a salmon
- What does Dope mean?
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- A simple game/illustration to remind us that Jesus is in the midst
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- I'm So Proud
- Nothing happened?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Is Worship about Describing God or Encountering him?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: when children surprise us
Yesterday we spent the service reflecting on our church values and at one point everyone had some space to draw, write thoughts or to discuss the values. One of the children (she is 3) drew this picture and asked her mum … Continue reading
One of the reasons we run a family bouncy castle business is to give our children some work experience and we recently let our 6 year old daughter help when a friend of mine was hiring our castle. Although she … Continue reading