- 246,954 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Access granted?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Who wants change? Who wants to change?
- A leap of faith
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: when children surprise us
Yesterday we spent the service reflecting on our church values and at one point everyone had some space to draw, write thoughts or to discuss the values. One of the children (she is 3) drew this picture and asked her mum … Continue reading
One of the reasons we run a family bouncy castle business is to give our children some work experience and we recently let our 6 year old daughter help when a friend of mine was hiring our castle. Although she … Continue reading