- 264,370 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Surrounded by God's Love
- What does Dope mean?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- The Price of Football: What Christianity can learn from football fans?
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: what is the church for
This post is a copy of my contribution to the Eastern Baptist Association ‘Thought for the Week’ which is sent to the Ministers in the EBA. I am reposting it here in case other church leaders find it helpful as we … Continue reading
Yesterday we spent the service reflecting on our church values and at one point everyone had some space to draw, write thoughts or to discuss the values. One of the children (she is 3) drew this picture and asked her mum … Continue reading
A few days ago, I was out walking and I came across this bug hotel. I have come across these structures many times but on this occasion it started a train of thought about what it means to be welcoming. Every part … Continue reading
I had been in the hospital before with my son and had followed him to the correct department. Now I was back a few months later without him and unfortunately I couldn’t quite remember the way. Fortunately the receptionist told me … Continue reading