- 270,692 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one about packing what is important
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Should I have left the light on or not?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: What I love most about him is that he is my dad
I need my Mummy
All the other children were heading out to their own groups, but Sophia ran back into the church shouting ‘I need my mummy’. Remarkably, Sophia’s mum managed to play the keyboard and look after her toddler for the rest of the … Continue reading
Who wants to talk to Dad?
I’m away at a conference and when I called home yesterday evening my wife said to my daughters ‘who wants to talk to dad?’ Both of them shouted MEEEEEEEE! It’s nice to be missed and nice to have people who … Continue reading
Posted in Being honest about our faith, creative communication, Faith, God is our father, God loves us, Holy Spirit, Life experiences, Prayer Tagged God is our dad, God is our father, let me tell you about my hero, lynn green, meeeeee, peabody and sherman, prayer, sherman let me tell you about my dad clip, spirit filled, talking with God, What I love most about him is that he is my dad, who wants to talk to dad 1 Comment