- 259,357 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Creative communication
- What does Dope mean?
- A leap of faith
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- You are not a salmon
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Who wants change? Who wants to change?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: what has made me the way I am
I was recently on holiday and I ended up preaching at the church that my family and I were visiting. The two main things people said to me after the service were ‘that was really good/helpful/challenging’ and ‘I’m sorry that … Continue reading