- 270,691 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one about packing what is important
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Should I have left the light on or not?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: what has made me the way I am
Who are you?
I was recently on holiday and I ended up preaching at the church that my family and I were visiting. The two main things people said to me after the service were ‘that was really good/helpful/challenging’ and ‘I’m sorry that … Continue reading
Posted in Blessed to be a blessing, change, Faith, Life experiences, Relationship with God, Who am I Tagged God has not finished with me yet, God is at work in our everyday lives, God transforms, I didn't come up here to forget who I am, identity, life experiences, Moses and the burning bush, what has made me the way I am, who am I, who did God make me to be? 1 Comment
She comes with a Lot of Baggage
A few days ago my daughter came on a road trip with me and I suggested that she packed a bag with some toys and books for the car. She disappeared and came back with the bag in the picture. … Continue reading